Sagarmatha College of Science and Technology was established by a group of professionals dedicated to excellence in IT education in the year 2011, under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University. An educational institution that strives to provide quality education in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology, Sagarmatha currently conducts a four year bachelor level course; B. Sc. in Computer Science and Information Technology (B. Sc. CSIT).
It is a vibrant community teeming with students collaborating with experts and specialists: a hub of innovation and creativity. It is an intersection of disciplines, a launching pad for a brilliant career, and a highly unique state of mind. It is a perfect environment to pursue your passion. Here, the future is envisioned each day. And remade each day after.
The college is a community of intellectuals, faculty members, staff and students that encourages and supports pupils in their quest for a deeper understanding of technology, and fosters a personal commitment to lifelong learning, intellectual growth and the enduring values of technical education.
As a community of faculty and staff, in partnership with students, the college seeks a total educational experience encompassing the classroom, college and community that helps develop competence, character and leadership. The College is dedicated to helping students develop analytical and communication skills, creative abilities, and a sense of civic responsibility needed in an increasingly complex society. It strives to provide them a robust grounding in their chosen field, as well as an exposure to the discovery of new knowledge. The College seeks to create an intellectual environment that enhances individual growth while supporting scholarly activities and creative endeavors that augment knowledge and understanding at the same time.
Candidates, who are successful in the IoST entrance examination, are to proceed as following:
Fill and submit the form along with the necessary documents listed below:
1. Original copy of IoST entrance exam score card.
2. Copy of citizenship certificate.
3. Copy of mark sheet and character certificate (of SLC or equivalent).
4. Copy of mark sheet and character certificate (of +2/ I.SC./ I.E. or equivalent).
5. Original copy of migration certificate.
6. Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
7.One Passport size photograph each of parents and local guardian.
Note: You should bring the original and get your copy attested at the time of submission by the admission officer/college official.
Candidates in the merit list published by the college are eligible for the admission.
College provides Scholarship in the folowing categories:
1. Semester Scholarship for 10% of the admitted students as per IoST, TU rule.
2. NRs. 1,00,000.00 for top 5 students of Sagarmatha Scholarship test 2077.
3. Admission Fee waiver for Female candidates.
4. Sagarmatha merit scholarship based on +2 grade and entrance score.
5. NRs. 1,00,000.00 for Best project from Sagarmatha Learn-A-Thon 2077.