Asian College of Higher Studies (ACHS) is one of the finest college for IT studies in Nepal. Association with industry, collaboration with the leading IT companies of Nepal, state of the art infrastructure, experienced faculty members and other factors have made ACHS a great place for IT education. ACHS’s unique and innovative standards of education is perpetuated by a world class advisory board. The Advisory Board comprises some of the most distinguished names from various companies and academic institutions of Nepal. ACHS invites you to join the journey of IT and Science education. We take you to your final destination of a bright career through holistic development of attitude, skill and knowledge. We offer four years Information Technology courses affiliation to Tribhuwan University for students who wish to make key transitions in their IT career.
To be an innovative global leader in imparting competitive quality education by transforming lives that will change the world for the better, at whatever level of the human endeavour they are involved.
The mission of ACHS is to develop citizens of integrity with the managerial expertise, vision, pragmatism and ethical sensibility to succeed professionally and personally on their own and with others. Also, we intend to prepare leaders to face the challenges of a dynamic and diverse world grounded in our ideas of excellence in education, the importance of community, and commitment to service.
1. To develop competent professionals who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavours.
2. To improve the industry practices through research, training and enrichment programmes and hence make a meaningful contribution to the socio-economic development of Nepal.
3. To serve as an intellectual resource base in Nepal, maintain the standards of excellence in every aspect of operation and become a role model for newly emerging centers of quality education.
4. To provide comprehensive management and IT academic programs to students involving them in industrial visits, conferences, projects, presentations, job orientations, and placements.
1. Mutual respect
2. Cooperation and Communication
3. Creativity and Innovation
4. Academic and intellectual freedom
5. Pursuit to Excellence
6. Public Accountability
1. 10+2 or equivalent in science discipline with minimum of 50% or equivalent in aggregate from a recognized board.
2. Applicants are required to appear in the entrance test conducted by Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuwan University (IOST,TU) and should secure pass marks to be eligible.
1. Minimum D+ Grade in each subject of Grade 11 & 12 OR
2. Minimum Score of second division marks in 10+2 , PCL or equivalent in any descipline OR
3. Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for supplementary exam of grade 12 can also apply. However, they have to submit all the required documents at the time of admission.
1. Entry Requirements: 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
2. Admission Offer: Successful candidates will be informed for their final selection. Admission offer letter will be sent to them giving details about the registration procedure that has to be completed within two weeks of receiving the letter, failing which the offer will be withdrawn.
Get upto 10% Scholarship for Saral Shikshya Student.